An industry-leading manufacturing company based in the Dusseldorf area are currently transforming their procurement excellence function.
The company are enjoying strong growth at present. With many more exciting projects to come and new business being won day-to-day, now is certainly a great time to join a thriving company in a greenfield, transformative role.
The successful applicant will be a motivated, German-speaking professional, hungry for a new challenge and to drive transformation within a new department.
I am currently seeking an experienced Contract & Claims manager as a key part in the excellence function
Skills and Experience Required:
▪ Minimum 10 years financial controlling experience with 3+ years in dedicated procurement finance roles
▪ Established abilities in building up strategy in a transformative/greenfield environment
▪ Adaptation to change and ability to work in a fast-moving environment
▪ Must be a motivated professional with a hunger and desire for a significant professional challenge
▪ Fluent German Speaker (C1/C2)
- Procurement financial controlling & reporting
- Development & presentation of harmonised business reports, KPI's and E2E practices
- Compliance & consequence management
- Provide business intelligence with spend analytics
What this Job Offer you:
- Significant responsibility with industry-leading firm
- Attractive progression opportunities
- Greenfield role
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 837