Job Title: Production Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
DSJ Global is currently seeking a Production Engineer to join our client, a leading Chemical Manufacturing company based in Atlanta, GA. As a Production Engineer, you will be responsible for executing all aspects of operations for your assigned plant.
As the Production Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement production processes, procedures and standards to ensure efficient and effective production operations.
- Debottlenecking production to increase run rates and achieve targeted production costs
- Support running EPO's to qualify the new products.
- Monitor production processes and identify areas for improvement, implementing changes where necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Provide technical support to the production team, troubleshooting any issues that arise.
- Streamline work processes to optimize utilization of operations resources
- Supporting ISO, RCMS and VPP requirements in the unit and becoming certified as internal auditor.
- Developing and implementing capital projects to support improvements
The Production Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, or Industrial)
- 2-5 years of experience in a Chemical Manufacturing Setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now!