Production Manager required for leading Food Production Company
- Production Management team
- Omaha, Nebraska
A well-established food production firm is in search of a Plant Manager to continue their growth. The opportunity would allow for personal growth within the planning, directing, and administering long term and day to day production in one of their key facilities. You would be responsible for helping a leading business distribute perishable food products around the country.
The Production Manager will have the following Responsibilities:
- In charge of directing employees through building schedules, giving assignments, and overall production.
- Talk and collaborate with other managers and supervisors to help coordinate operations.
- Maintain and progress output numbers within daily operations.
- Create and implement reports for issues and problems on a daily basis.
- Maintain and ensure a safe work environment for all employees.
- Make sure the plant is up to date on food safety codes.
- Inspect and manage all work equipment to make sure everything is working properly and are function correctly.
The Production Manager will have the following skill set:
- Motivate and encourage all employees to ensure a positive and hard-working environment.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding on diversity: Not only an ability to work with a variety of people but also a variety of communication styles, learning styles, along with other differences.
- Maintain and encourage a strong trust between yourself and co-workers.
- Stay organized within work, planning, and setting priorities.
- Show a strong level of perseverance and drive to meet goals and achieve optimal outcomes.