DSJ Global is looking for a talented and experienced Production Manager to join a global company which designs, manufactures and provides high-quality and sustainable material solutions.
- Deliver production activities to meet (and exceed) business objectives in terms of quality, cost delivery & safety
- Develop implement and manage KPIs appropriate to monitor the production efficiency
- Lead Production (shift) supervisors. Develop, motivate, strengthen team performance across all areas and activities. Apply company policies (disciplinary, grievance etc) as necessary
- Be the example within the Production Team demonstrating positive company 'values'
- Ensure Site Safety and environmental compliance / standards are met
- Lead Improvement projects, driving a continuous improvement culture based on evidence-based performance. Using lean methods, optimise production sites.
- Develop strong working relationships with Quality, Engineering, Procurement, Customer Service/Logistics functions ensuring business performance is optimised
What you bring:
- Minimum 5 years' experience of managing within a manufacturing factory environment, paper industry would be a plus
- University degree or equivalent, industrial engineering, logistics or a related field
- Detail orientated, applying an analytic and evidence-based approach leading to good and clear decision making
- Resourceful, and able to manage high workload and concurrent activities
- Knowledge and Implementation of Continuous Improvement Tools/Techniques; SixSigma certificate is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
Interested? We look forward to your application!