A dynamic Chemical Manufacturing company in Winona, MN that specializes in composite materials is looking to add a safety and growth-oriented Shift Supervisor. The company is interested in continuous growth throughout their production facility as well as company wide. Creating more sustainable products through science to promote the perseverance of resources.
The Shift Supervisor will be responsible for:
Daily Operations include:
- Be able to communicate and enforce shift performance expectations to ensure HSE compliance and quality systems are met.
- Managing frontline tasks such as housekeeping inspections, handbook and other audits, satellite accumulation and so on.
- Execute incident investigations as assigned by Value Stream Lead.
- Be able to communicate and enforce shift performance expectations, as well as prioritize and adjust labor resources to ensure production schedule is executed per plan.
- Must be able to ensure that HSE and 5S standards are sustained.
- Ensure that all team members are qualified to meet or exceed expectations.
- Working on the shop floor.
- Driving a forklift.
- Cycle counts on inventory as well as working with various other types of equipment.
- Leading a team of 45 people with 2 other Shift Supervisors.
- Be able to work a 24/5 schedule.
The Shift Supervisor should have the following Qualifications:
- A 4-year degree is not required but is preferred.
- 3-5 years of previous supervisor experience.
- Knowledge of equipment, procedures and materials used for prep regs.
- Accountability: Supervision of operation's employees and operating within the selected budget.
- Experience leading a team, small or large.
- Wireless warehouse experience is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and Excel.
- Manufacturing experience.
- ERP experience (Inventory management /software)
- Must be Safety oriented.
- 401k plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive pay
- Great company Culture
If you are interested in the Shift Supervisor role, then please don't wait to apply.