Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Fairfield, CA
A leading name in the Healthcare industry is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to supervise the production and maintenance of their popular food products.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the food manufacturing operations performed in a shift or group of production lines, ensuring they reach volume, quality, and cost goals. The Production Supervisor must also ensure compliance with all HR procedures, as well as directly supervising their team and leading all staffing activities. The role will work onsite and is an off-shift position.
The Production Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Model and promote behaviors that ensure delivery of high-quality food products for customers while championing compliance with site policies and procedures, meeting all local and statutory requirements, and adhering to the regulatory requirements of countries to which food products are shipped.
- Lead efforts required to deliver Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) performance.
- Prepare and actively participate in internal and external EHS audits and incident/accident investigation and reporting; coupled with timely implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
- Lead efforts required to deliver quality and compliance performance.
- Model and drive continuous improvement programs utilizing operational excellence and common tools and methodologies in food processes and procedures.
- Responsible for managing the overall results for a single shift of multi shift manufacturing lines.
- Providing overall manufacturing leadership for shift manufacturing operations along with responsibility for individual team Drive Operating Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) objectives, understand drivers, and developing and executing plans around improvement of line performance and quality metrics.
- Develop plans and execute efforts required to train and develop employees to improve overall food manufacturing capability to deliver performance results.
- Assure team members are trained and understand duties, responsibilities, and performance against established expectations.
- Manage positive employee relations by maintaining a high-profile presence on the floor, direct engagement with employees, regular open communications and encouraging knowledge sharing and open exchange of ideas.
The ideal Production Supervisor MUST have the following qualifications:
- 2 or more years minimum of food manufacturing experience in a supervisory role
- MUST have a Bachelor's Degree
- HACCP certified
If you are interested in the Production Supervisor opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!