Greater Seattle Area, Washington State
Summary: A big name in the food manufacturing industry is looking for a Production Manager to oversee the plant production and maintenance team.
Reporting directly to the Manufacturing manager, this individual will leverage a strong background in production planning and productivity, as well as development and implementation of process improvements. They will oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the production team.
The Production Supervisorwill be responsible for…
- Monitoring day to day operations to meet production needs, through scheduling, employee performance tracking, and supervising quality checks.
- Measure and report on plant performance in key intervals
- Manage employee professional development through coaching and evaluation and SOP enforcement
- Maintain and comply with regulatory standards (GMP, SQF, SOP, SSOP, OSHA, State Department of Agriculture, USDA, and state/federal regulations)
- Implement continuous improvement policies
- Consolidate raw fruits to optimize yield
- Utilizing LEAN Six Sigma policies to drive continuous improvement in the facility
The Production Supervisor should have the following qualifications…
- 2+ years' experience in manufacturing
- Food processing/manufacturing experience strongly preferred; other heavily regulated industries will be accepted
- Understanding of FDA and OSHA standards, GMPs, HAACP and Sanitation.
- Knowledge of financial forecasting, budgeting, and accounting.
- Knowledge of planning, production scheduling, metrics, and optimization
- Experience with application of continuous improvement processes
- Project management
- Functional knowledge of LEAN/Six Sigma principles
- Understanding of 5S and TPM a plus
- Knowledge with word processing, spreadsheets and data logging.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 8 PAID holidays per year
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested in the Production Supervisor, then please don't wait to apply!