- Create and execute on overall strategy for associated product line.
- Develop and own the Product Roadmap for the associated product line(s) which in turn determine product development priorities.
- Support & participate in product development process, based on product requirements, market/ customer needs, margin targets and calendar timelines.
- Manage commercialization for new products within the product line. Lead bi-annual product launches to communicate product rules, pricing, selling proposition, technical details, strategy and stories to drive key initiatives and ultimately grow the business for the product line.
- Support Sales team as needed on new product trainings, refreshers, and when applicable, executing on large sales opportunities.
- Manage entire product lifecycle process for products within the associated product line. From Concept to commercialization to transition to end of life.
- Provide robust post launch analysis including: performance Vs Plan, tracking new product growth and guidance on positioning modification and internal process improvement.
- Specify product and market requirements for current and future products by conducting qualitative and quantitative market research, supported by on-going customer engagement.
Back to jobs