Title: Automation Controls Engineer
Location: New York State (Travel across a couple of plants)
A global leader in manufacturing is seeking a new Controls Engineer to work within their Advanced Optics Division. If you enjoy a fasted paced manufacturing environment and not being tied to a single plant this job is a great match for you.
- Developing electronic instrumentation calibration procedures.
- Design and implement control systems for glass manufacturing.
- Performing calibration and alignment checks, making sure of necessary adjustments and replacements.
- Decision-making in vendor selection, test and installation, and integration of control systems.
- 30-90% travel depending on home plant location.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Prior experience in a manufacturing setting
- PLC programming is a must, Delta V is highly desired