Project Engineer for Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Project Engineer | Mid-Senior Level
- Greater Albany Area
An industry leading pharmaceutical firm needs a technical Project Engineer with experience in a highly regulated environment. The company competes on the highest levels in their market and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Project Engineer will be expected to use their knowledge in the Life Sciences sector to help manage critical projects from concept to completion. The role calls for extensive problem-solving skills in a fast-paced workplace. The Project Engineer should be very keen on process, quality, and time management in an FDA regulated environment.
The Project Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop project plans- concept to completion
- Provide engineering technical guidance as needed
- Support equipment maintenance activities
- Consistently meet time-sensitive goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of project engineering/management experience in cGMP environment
- Background working with pharmaceutical operating equipment is ideal
- Excellent communication and written skills
If you are confident in your Project Engineering skills within a leading Pharma firm, apply today!