A large, rapidly growing distribution/manufacturing company located in Central New Jersey is in search of a new Purchaser to join their team!
Key Responsibilities of the Purchaser:
- Supply management
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across teams, functions, and locations to enhance planning, leverage reporting opportunities and improve processes
- Implement & manage strategic initiatives with stakeholders including identifying barriers & establishing solutions in a collaborative manner
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors on a global scale
- Analyze markets to ensure the team is utilizing best practices within the industry and identify new products
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 3+ years of procurement, sourcing, and/or purchasing - packaging experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field
- A sales driven mentality (will collaborate with sales team)
- Well-versed in Microsoft Suite and SAP
- Motivation and drive to consistently hit hard-deadlines with ability to multi-task
- Passionate about the client's mission, analytical, open-minded, collaborative and meticulous with a strong attention to detail
*Due to over 40% growth throughout the year, remote work is not offered.