We have a current opportunity for a Purchasing Head with a Leading Medical Devices Manufacturing firm. This position will be based in Singapore.
For further information about this position, please see the JD below:
You will be responsible for the planning, coordinating and managing of materials supply to meet on-time delivery and inventory target. Supervise the day-to-day activities of a team of professionals who purchase goods, materials, supplies, and services that meet the organization's standards of price, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.
* Lead and support a core team (on site and virtual) of procurement professionals
* Drive improvement in Kaizen events
* Ensure the department operates under EHS requirements and address EHS issues raised by associates
* Ensure POs are followed through and practice Kanban diligently (aligned to DMS - Danaher's Materials System practices)
* Conduct vendor compliance and performance reviews to achieve high performance and delivery of service from vendors.
* Minimum 12 years of experience in procurement functions
* Strong leadership experience and comfortable leading a team
* Strong skills in internal stakeholder engagement and vendor management
* A team player, good communicator and strong ability to prioritize tasks
If this is something of your interest, do share across your CV and apply today!