A manufacturer of frozen entrees and snacks is looking to onboard a new Quality & Food Safety Manager. Located an hour south of Columbus, OH, this position will oversee 20+ direct reports and be responsible for driving quality intiatives at the site level. This position reports in to the Director of QA, and will set you up for tremendous growth potential. Additionally, this position offers relocation.
The FSQA Manager will be responsible for:
- Quality, food safety, compliance, and inspection ensuring all food products are meeting necessary standard
- Department management across 24 employees all in various functions within quality
- Maintain continuous improvement activities to ensure a positive consumer & customer experience
- QA/ Food Safety activities and meeting all regulatory, FSMA, USDA, & FDA requirements.
The FSQA Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Education: BS Food Science, Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, or equivalent degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of food best practices GMP, SOP, SSP, and HACCP/FSMA
- (8+ years) of Food Manufacturing experience
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive Compensation