DSJ Global is currently partnered with a large Food and Beverage Services company!
This company is rapidly growing their team and are looking for a QA Director to join and head their Quality Departments at one of their plants near Evansville, Indiana!
This role offers a fast paced environment, the ability to be part of a growing team, and a new leadership opportunity!
The Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Director Includes:
- Oversee the plant and production activities are in accordance with the food safety and product SQF plans
- Oversee all documentations related to SSOP, HACCP plan, and SQF
- Manage the quality control and quality assurance functions
- Coordinate the FDA/USDA regulated/GFSI Certifications within the facility
- Drive plans on continuous quality improvement in the facility
- Provide Quality training and oversight to plant personnel
- Supervise the regular pre-operation inspections and assure corrective action if/ when needed
The Qualifications of the Quality Assurance Director includes:
- 5+ years experience within the Food Industry under a Quality/ Quality Assurance Position
- Background dealing with meat production, handling FDA regulated ingredients
- Experienced in working with GMPs, SQF, HACCP
- Regulatory affairs (USDA/FDA) experience
- Bachelor's degree in food science, chemistry or biology