Quality Control Manager
Greater Las Vegas
Summary: A big name in the Food and Beverage space is looking for a Process Quality engineer to add to their Quality team.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Scientific and Technical Operations, this individual will leverage a strong background in QC laboratory management in order to ensure an efficient and productive QC personnel. They will oversee and manage the day-to-day QC lab operations.
The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for…
- Troubleshoot analytical methodologies, have an extensive knowledge of analytical chemistry
- Internal auditing/testing to ensure quality and safety standards are being met
- Review and verification of checklists and other paperwork related to daily operations
- Materials and resource planning
- Training of employees in quality
The Quality Control Manager should have the following qualifications…
- 3+ years experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control in an FDA regulated space
- BS in a science; Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology
- GMP, HAACP, ISO, USDA knowledge highly preferred
- Extensive experience within a QC lab setting in food/supplement production
- Experience in Biolumix Micro highly preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Great Opportunity for Growth!
If you are interested in the Quality Control Manager position, then please don't wait to apply!