Quality EHS Manager Needed for a Leading Electronic Manufacturing company.
- The greater Albany, NY.
- Quality EHS Manager.
A leading electronic manufacturer is in search of a Quality EHS Manager who will manage the quality of the company's main plant and provide strategic direction and leadership in the areas of production, continuous improvement, and Quality. They will lead internal Manufacturing Operations and ensure all Quality standards and regulations are met and exceeded.
This Multi-Billion-Dollar organization is in search of an experienced leader to direct and administer long term and day-to-day production as well as quality initiatives in this main plant in the greater Albany, NY area. If you are a tenacious and seasoned Quality EHS Manager - This is the role for you!
Key Responsibilities for this position.
- Continuously improve and enhance the quality and EHS for the North American regions. This includes the systems, procedures, and guidelines for quality and EHS.
- Provide leadership and direction for employees in quality, environmental, safety, product safety, regulatory affairs, and health.
- Ensure that all the guidelines and quality procedures are established and being followed among production and manufacturing lines.
- Work Cross functionally with the continuous improvement, operational excellence, production, and manufacturing teams.
- Make sure that ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001 are established and implemented through the plant.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or materials engineering or applicable field.
- 2-6 years of quality and EHS experience within an applicable field.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment. Ideally coming from an electronic manufacturing background.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001.
- Strong leadership and managerial experience.
- Understanding and experience with Lean Six Sigma Applications.