DSJ Global is currently partnered with a global leader in sustainable consumer packaging devices. Our client is seeking a Quality Engineer to join their Auburn, AL team. This is an exciting opportunity and will provide significant visibility to senior leadership and offers a strong career growth trajectory and in-house training!
* Involved in Writing procedures for new processes as well as revising processes that are already in place.
* Writing test protocols and summary reports for testing products
* Over viewing the testing of products for customers.
* Reviewing/ signing certificates of analysis.
* Optimizing the quality system within data retrieval, data storage, and raw material handling.
* Conducting research projects to assist in the development of new products.
* Evaluating data from production, research, and experiments
* Overseeing complaints and corrective actions from root cause.
* Reviewing batch records and release of product that will ship to customers
* Making sure of the timely, effective, and responsive support to customers.
* Aiding customers through information sharing, research, special projects, audits, and samples.
* Improving product and packaging specifications and making sure they are adhered to.
* Leading and heading special projects to support and promote quality and productivity
* Assist/participate in customer audits
* Hitting scheduling targets.
* Independently identifying and executing projects within an assigned area
* Promoting 5S in manufacturing areas.
* 0-5 years' experience in engineering field (mechanical, chemical preferred)
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or related
* Heavily regulated industry experience is a plus
* Strong leadership capabilities and communication skills