- Mid/Senior level
- $100,000- $120,000 + bonus
- Southern California
This Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for developing plant quality control with the goal of preventing internal issues and improve performance at all levels that are required. The Quality Manager will oversee employees within the QA department and act as a liaison between corporate quality assurance, customer service, and regulatory departments.
The Quality Assurance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure plant processes have adequate controls, programs, and structure to comply with regulations
- Record and maintain quality tracking programs/systems
- Head up cross-functional corrective action and continuous improvement teams.
- Work with all agencies and customers for optimal functional support.
- Less than 10% travel
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Quality, Chemistry, Biology, Food Science or Technology, or a related field
- 3 years of Quality management experience or 5 years of food manufacturing.
- Spanish and English speakers preferred