DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Plastics and Packaging Company seeking an experienced Quality Manager to help lead their Atlanta GA location. This role needs a confident quality Manager who would be responsible for assuring exceptional product quality!
- Provides leadership on Product Development - Quality Engineering / Assurance in the TC. Empathy product requirements
- Responsible for product development data accuracy; determines root cause of abnormalities & out of specification results, conducts FMEA using quality engineering methods (Shewhart charts, SPC, SQC charts)
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching and mentoring of QA personnel; trains the QA team to understand manufacturing processes EBM/ISBM/IM
- Ensures that CMM programs are optimized. Trains QA team to write, debug, troubleshoot and optimize CMM programs and other measurement systems; provides advanced test equipment troubleshooting
- Responsible for excellence in ISO-9001
- Minimum 4 year Degree (Bachelor) and or 5 years of experience in Quality management related to Product Development
- Experience with physical lab testing equipment, including calipers, scales, digital height gauge and compression force testing equipment