DSJ Global is partnered with a leader in the Sporting Goods Manufacturing space and looking to fill a position for a Quality Systems Engineer. This company specializes in the design and manufacture of innovative marine electronics equipment and can be based in Alpharetta, GA or the greater Columbus, GA area.
The responsibilities of the Quality Systems Engineer include:
- Supporting the QMS system within the ISO9001 facility.
- Leading the Continuous Improvement projects and actively participating
- Using tools for scrap reduction, problem solving, and process improvements
- Head process and product audits
- Help implement and start up the QMS system to align with the ISO9001 activities.
- FEMA Project participation and leading
The Qualifications of the Quality Systems Engineer include:
- 3+ years experience with implementing Quality Management Systems
- B.A in mechanical engineering or related field
- ISO9001 experience
- Expertise in Continuous Improvement and Quality within a manufacturing environment