With large growth plans, lead by a large portfolio of new product developments, this client is searching for a talented professional, experienced within highly-regulated environments, to join their central quality function. This position will lead development of QMS policies and procedures for a range of developing and established products across their portfolio, as well as managing the implementation of these globally.
- Lead the creation and development of new Quality Management Systems across the portfolio of new products.
- Manage the implementation of new QMS, and standards globally
- Develop new Product Standards 7 Programs for early-stage product developments and champion continuous improvement of these, throughout the project lifecycle.
- Create and deliver training for new QMS/Quality Procedure roll-outs
- Experience in creating and implementing Quality Management Systems at a Global, or Regional, level.
- Strong knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is an advantage
- Fluent English speaker
- Able to work successfully in an international environment
- Strong communicator, able to efficiently work cross-functionally with all sites globally
The ideal candidate should be highly experienced with Quality Systems, both in terms of documentation development and implementation standpoints. Experience from GMP regulated environments such as Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, and Food would be highly useful. This position will offer a great opportunity to make a very visible impact across the business, benefitting a number of different product lines, in all regions.
- Play an integral part developing the next era of product offerings
- Join a global leader in the industry, with over 50,000 employees internationally
- Strong family-oriented culture, with a purpose to empower their professionals
- Great salary package and benefits
- Global position within the central function, collaborating cross-functionally across all sites
If interested in discussing further, apply through LinkedIn, or contact Chris Williams directly.