Job Title: RF/Microwave Design Engineer (Level 1)
Job Location: Long Island, NY
For seven decades, this leader in Defense Manufacturing has provided the highest quality RF/microwave components, subsystems, spaceborne and SATCOM products, and IMAs for military and commercial applications. As an RF/Microwave Design Engineer, you will support senior-level engineers with the development and test of new passive and active components.
This role can also be offered as a Level 3.
- Designs, develops, and tests active and passive microwave components and circuits.
- Performs EM and linear simulations of microwave circuits and housings.
- Performs RF/microwave system budget analysis of components.
- Updates and maintains block level and schematic diagrams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Coursework in circuits and electromagnetic field theory.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to gain Secret Level Security Clearance