Regional Category Buyer - Paris
I am currently supporting a leading software house with over 150,000 staff. Following an expansion of their operations over the last 2 years and a decision to transform the procurement department, they are looking for a new Senior Category Buyer for Indirect (Professional Services, External Resources & Training).
- Development and creation of strategies for the entire category
- Strong Procurement experience managing large spends
- Management of price and contract negotiations - engaging with new and existing suppliers and stakeholders
Skills and Experience Required
- 2+ years' experience within IT procurement, within a Services related organisation
- Excellent Negotiation and People Management skills, with a keen eye for opportunities
- Fluency in English and French
The right candidate will be comfortable with a high level of responsibility, with the confidence to implement innovative ideas. They should be excited about the prospect of working in a multi-cultural, innovative environment and be driven by results, whilst possessing the soft skills to successfully manage a growing team
What this Job Offers You
- A high level of autonomy
- A competitive salary package
- Clearly defined progression opportunities at a future-oriented company
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion.