Regional Procurement Manager
One of the largest label manufacturers in the world is searching for a Regional Procurement Manager for their Cincinnati location. This newly created position will be integral in transforming the department and implementing new strategic initiatives and methodologies to ensure max efficiency and alignment with company goals. This candidate should be independently motivated, a decisive and strong leader, and attuned to their creative side for strategic procurement.
The Regional Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the purchasing activities locally and regionally for Direct and Indirect categories across 3-5 facilities
- Establish and uphold internal and external customer relationships while managing supplier standards, budget, and quality
- Managing assigned category purchases within raw materials, chemicals, and relevant indirect categories with a spend of $100MM+
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to identify and develop initiatives to achieve Y-o-Y cost savings
- Negotiate price and other cost reductions to meet regional targets
- Ability to reference raw material indices and data to forecast cost model
The Regional Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in regional purchasing and procurement within Industrial Manufacturing space, chemical experience a benefit
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Competency using procurement tools (e.g. ARIBA, Excel, SAP MM)
- Expertise on contract language, compliance requirements, and financial risk
- Ability to develop/execute strategic plans to provide direction toward the achievement of financial targets
- Excellent negotiation, oral, and written communication skills
The Regional Procurement Manager will be critical to the procurement divisions success, driving cost savings initiatives across several facilities, and overseeing the sourcing process from start to finish.
If you are interested in the Regional Procurement Manager role, please contact Sophie Elsmo and don't wait to apply.