Our Client is a World-Leading Chemicals Multinational turning over 80 billion Euros with 100,000+ employees worldwide. This position based in Singapore will head their procurement strategies across the APAC region to strategically drive supply solutions for existing and new raw materials.
* Responsible of strategy development, follow up implementation: tackle action items, deliver progress report to Management
* Day-to-day negotiations as well as operational tasks and purchase from global sources for Asia Pacific.
(Purchase to Strategy):
* Understand internal business partners' needs and identify Company strengths and weaknesses in addition to conducting market analyses regarding suppliers, pricing structures, evaluation of opportunities and threats.
(Source to Contract):
* Prepare and execute RfX within boundaries as Category Manager / Buyer
* Contract implementation/monitoring: managing contracts, supply issues and allocation/force majeure situations
* Supplier Management: manage key supplier relationships, supplier performance evaluation/monitoring and lead innovation for new vendors
* Execute Risk Management approach with appropriate actions
For further information about this position please apply.