Title- Reliability Engineer Supervisor
For over 90 years, this company has been the global leader for high performance polyethylene battery separators, and apart of leading groups for its industry. You will play a key role in the development and implementation of plant militance strategy, applying engineering theory and practice to performance equipment evaluations.
The Reliability Engineer Supervisor will be responsible for..
- Development and implementation of Plant Maintenance Strategy
- Analyzing equipment trends and historical data to lower the life cycle cost
- Support capital projects by optimizing equipment
The Reliability Engineer Supervisor should have the following qualifications..
- B.S degree in engineering (mechanical preferred)
- 5+ years of experience (supervisor/management preferred)
- Experience in chemicals and plastics is preferred
- Experience in report writing
If this position is of any interest to you, then please do not wait to apply!