Remote Continuous Improvement Manager
A leading renewable energy company is seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to spread improvements and Continuous Improvement culture throughout the organization. Are you passionate about Continuous Improvement and making a direct impact on company culture? Are you looking for a chance to spread Continuous Improvement methods and train employees to improve their productivity? If so, this could be the role for you!
The Continuous Improvement Manager Will:
- Develop the short- & long-term Continuous Improvement road maps for various cross functional projects in their region
- Strategically define the direction for the Continuous Improvement efforts across their region
- Lead their region in the implementation of the Continuous Improvement plans through creating project strategy and identifying challenges
- Collaborate with regional and centralized teams to deliver value through Continuous Improvement
- Develop and monitor the tracking of past Continuous Improvement activities in the region
- Develop and implement communication of Continuous Improvement progress to company stakeholders
- Identify issues within management and provide solution recommendations
- Promote open communication and empowerment for Continuous Improvement team members to encourage a sustainable program and pace while ensuring high levels of quality in a remote setting
- Travel up to 25% to visit sites across California and monitor CI programs within different teams
Continuous Improvement Manager Role Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Business or Business Management
- 2+ years in Project Management or equivalent business management experience
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt required
- Transactional/Back Office Improvement experience required
- Working knowledge of the Continuous Improvement tools
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Project application including Smartsheet, Visio, MS Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred!
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills!
- Project budget management experience is a plus!
- Project Management Professional (PMP or PgMP) or equivalent is a plus!