REMOTE Contract Manufacturing Manager Opportunity!
Our client, a rapidly growing Food Production company, is looking for a Contract Manufacturing Manager to join their team. This company is looking to add a very large headcount to each of their sites around the country and is looking for an experienced Manager to help maintain and oversee all contract manufacturing relationships, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
The Associate Director, Radiation Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Assist leadership team in developing plans for the company's business growth, focusing on sustainable and profitable growth
- Build and maintain relationships with contract manufacturers in order to grow team's and relationships across the country
- Identify need opportunities for growth with outside vendors and contract manufacturers
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside vendors, adhere to coursing requirements, and work cross functionally to understand manufacturing / production needs as it relates to contract manufacturing.
- Ensure the tactical elements for each contract manufacturing program within each site
- Onboard / train contract manufacturers in company policies
The Associate Director, Radiation Safety Officer should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of direct experience working with and managing contract manufacturers, preferably within a Food Production, Food & Beverage, or related Consumer Goods industry
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, Food Science, or a related discipline
- Background in Project Management
- Experience working in a manufacturing / supply chain related role
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to work autonomously and provide proactive communication with each of the facility's departments
- Ability to work effectively independently, while still lending significant team / collaboration support
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401K Benefits
- Competitive compensation with bonus eligibility
- Standard working hours- no shifts!
If you are interested in the Manager Contract Manufacturing role, then please don't hesitate to apply!