The leading e-bike and bicycle company are seeking an S&OP at their headquarters in the Netherlands. The bicycle industry is growing and this newly created role will be a step towards building up their supply chain.
The S&OP Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing S&OP processes
- Implementing global and regional demand plans and replenishment strategies
- Leading cross-functional projects
- Quick problem solving of any supply chain problems
The S&OP Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Fluent English language
- A technical qualification in supply chain, logistics or engineering
- Extensive knowledge of S&OP and Cost Management processes
- Experience in a cross functional Supply Chain position using S&OP
We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in Sales and Operations Planning, with an eye for problem solving and creative solutions. As a key player in the team, you should be motivated by working with others and building bridges to come to a solution.
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary package
- Working with a team of specialists globally, with a leading company in its field
- Clear career progression structure
If you are interested in the S&OP Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.