Title: Safety Manager
Location: Minnesota(preferred) or Texas (Remote Flexibility)
A renewable energy company is looking for a Safety Manager to join their EHS team ASAP! This company has been focusing on decarbonizing the future of energy in the US and is continuously looking for new ways to make energy cleaner.
- Manager and updated the EHS Training Program
- Conduct individual and group training's
- Manage the content and completeness of qualification cards
- Monthly/Quarterly KPI reports
- NFPA certification - MUST HAVE!
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years' experience in electrical/renewable industry
- Experience with OSHA CFR1910, NFPA70E, IEEE and NESC Regulations
- Energetic and motivating personality!
- 50-75% travel
- Remote flexibility
- Highly competitive pay
- Exceptional bonus structure
- Full benefits
Apply now or contact for full details!