The Corporate Safety & Facility Manager will manage the company safety program, facility management program, security & sustainability initiatives, and the company vehicle fleet. You will need to fully align standard operating procedures and business policies in driving a program well beyond basic compliance, and delivering a world-class, automated system to report, investigate and mitigate incidents involving our people, patients and facilities. You will also develop reporting and analytic tools, build KPIs, and establish training programs.
- Facilitate business relationship with third-party facility management group; overall responsibility to manage work order process and reporting
- Development and implementation of regulatory written programs, training, safety procedures, and incident investigation & reporting; root cause analysis to determine preventative and mitigating controls.
- Inspect company facilities to ensure compliance with safety and company policies and guidelines
- Support corporate office facilities to include seating and office arrangements, construction or updates, and safety program
- Reporting and data analysis for work-related near miss events and recordable incidents
- Development of a company sustainability and environmental program
- Coordinates workers' compensation claims and property damage claims in conjunction with insurance companies and property management group
- Implements fire protection and security systems to protect property from loss
- Manage third-party fleet management program for a small fleet of company vehicles nationwide
Skills, Qualifications and Education
- Associates degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental/Health Science, or closely related degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- OSHA Certification preferred
- 2+ years of safety and environmental experience required; experience in facility management is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and business ERP platforms
- Analytical skills to develop reporting tools and compile analysis to senior leadership on safety and facility trends and costs
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills; proven record of building relationships within the organization and delivering timely and effective communication & training
- High impact performer; we want a world-class program and the ideal candidate will be able to identify opportunities to develop comprehensive procedures and programs
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Must be able to sit for an extended period of time.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the "core" work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Must work 40 hours each week to maintain full time status
Please apply if you are interested or would like to learn more about the company!