- Location- Bristol, VA
- Working Situation- Fully On-site
- Level- Mid
Are you a strategically minded person looking to continue professional development in strategic sourcing? Are you looking to grow with an organization? Then this Strategic Senior buyer position would be for you!
This position will function in both a tactical and strategic sourcing role, focusing on domestic, high-level electrical components to support the manufacturing of electrical power distribution technologies. The role focuses on not only tactical purchasing requirements but as well as strategically developing supplier relationships. While working closely with engineering, this individual will report to the Director of Procurement and will be in a position to grow quickly within the organization.
- Tactical and Strategic sourcing for electrical components
- Work cross-functionally with engineering to understand and develop procurement strategy
- Maintain and develop relationships with key suppliers to ensure proper procurement of components
- Evaluate and report supplier performance as well as managing cost
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration/Engineering or another related field
- 5+ Years of equivalent industry experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience with power electronics industry or extensive experience in strategic sourcing position
- Worked cross-functionally with engineering or has engineering knowledge
- Supply Chain certifications are preferred