One of the nation's most quickly expanding retail health & wellness organizations is currently seeking a Senior Director of Supply Chain to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus most heavily on leading the strategy as it relates to end-to-end supply chain with a focus in logistics.
This role will be hybrid based in the Miami - Fort Lauderdale area.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Extensive room for growth
- Competitive base + bonus
- Generous PTO & paid company holiday's
- Positive company culture & leadership recognition
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Provide thought leadership, strategy, and subject matter expertise in all aspects related to end to end supply chain
- Provides technical leadership and direction for reporting projects
- Lead the strategy for an end to end transformation
- Lead the team in development of KPIs and lean principals against the companies supply chain functions
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA highly preferred but not required
- 7+ years experience & project management
- Six Sigma Green or Black belt certification preferred
- Ability to create, analyze data, and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to recognize and manage cultural diversity
If the above sounds like the next exciting step for your career, apply today!