Job Title: Sr. Electrical Engineer
Job Location: York County, PA
A leading Transportation Equipment Manufacturer is looking to bring a Senior Electrical Engineer into the Industrialization division of their Supply Chain organization. This position will provide product support for electrical systems of elevator components, as well as perform detailed design reviews and serve as the technical point of contact for the supply chain.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review of design documentation and models as provided by Research and Design
- Prepare manufacturing BOM and manufacturing documentation as required.
- Participate in product change implementation in Supply Chain
- Support the Product Owner in consultation
- Develop product and process knowledge repository
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments.
- Required travel: Less than 20%
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- 4+ years of related experience preferred
- Comprehension of general electrical engineering concepts required.
- Experience in working in an Agile Change Management environment (preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in using computer-assisted design software such as PTC Windchill/Creo and AutoCAD.
- Demonstrated experience with hands on technical wiring and assembly of electro-mechanical equipment (preferred).
This position is able to offer a competitive compensation package with full benefits and relocation assistance.