My client is a leading innovator in the field of medical device equipment, dedicated to improving health-care by delivering cutting-edge solutions. They are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer with expertise in PCB design and analog/digital circuit design to join the dynamic team.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer specializing in medical device equipment, you will play a pivotal role in the design, development, and manufacturing of our innovative healthcare products. Your extensive knowledge and experience in PCB design, analog/digital circuit design, and regulatory compliance will contribute to the creation of life-changing devices that improve patient care.
- PCB Design: Lead and participate in the design and development of printed circuit boards (PCBs) for medical device equipment. Ensure the PCBs meet the highest quality and reliability standards.
- Analog/Digital Circuit Design: Develop and optimize analog and digital circuits for medical devices. This includes schematic design, component selection, and circuit simulations.
- Product Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, prototype, and test new medical device equipment. Ensure products meet regulatory and safety standards.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay updated on relevant industry regulations and standards (e.g., FDA, ISO), and ensure that designs and products comply with all applicable requirements.
- Prototyping and Testing: Oversee the prototyping and testing phases of product development, including troubleshooting and optimizing designs.
- Quality Assurance: Implement and maintain quality control processes to ensure that all products meet the highest quality and reliability standards.
- Documentation: Create and maintain detailed engineering documentation, including schematics, design specifications, and test reports.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with mechanical engineers, software developers, and other team members to integrate electrical systems into the final product.
- Mentorship: Provide guidance and mentorship to junior engineers, sharing your knowledge and expertise.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical engineering, with a focus on medical device equipment.
- Proficiency in PCB design, including experience with PCB layout tools (e.g., Altium Designer, Cadence Allegro).
- Strong knowledge of analog and digital circuit design, including microcontroller-based systems.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements, such as FDA QSR and ISO 13485.
If you are interested please feel free to apply or email me at !