I'm working with a Global Medical Device company going through a Directs procurement transformation. We are supporting this organisation in their search for experienced procurement professional to work on global, strategic category developments for OEM Instruments and devices.
- Global responsibility for strategic procurement activities for OEM Instruments and devices.
- Professional management of regional and local procurement teams.
- Act as the SME for supplier network by providing market knowledge, supplier selection and Supplier Relationship Management.
- Design to Cost as part of new product development and launches.
- Escalation and risk management regarding OEM sourcing.
Skills and Experience Required
- A number of years working in procurement on a regional or global level.
- Degree level education in Engineering or Business fields.
- Experience working in Medical device, Pharmaceutical or high tech manufacturing is beneficial.
- Proven track record of having a Strategic mind set.
What this Job Offers You
- Wide range of training opportunities and development prospects.
- Attractive remuneration and additional financial benefits.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and the opportunity to contribute your own idea.
- Chance to work in an autonomous environment in a matrix organisation, with a market leading Medical Device.