DSJ Global is currently partnered with industry leading, Fortune 500 Chemicals Company. With a successful track record in Composite Materials space, this company is looking to expand its team with a Senior HSE Engineer.
Based near Greenville, SC, this company will provide an engaging dynamic combined with a fast-paced work environment!
The Responsibilities of the Senior EHS Engineer include:
- Ensuring compliance against all regulations including OSHA and local.
- Management of safety programs and EHS Standards
- Conducting EHS training and orientations
- Maintaining OSHA logs and monthly EHS metrics
- Take part in and lead risk assessments of processes and equipment
- Coordinate the PSM/ PHA Programs
The Qualifications of the Senior EHS Engineer includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, occupational safety, or related field
- 3+ years in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Exposure and understanding of PSM/PHA
- OSHA Certifications are a plus
- Detail oriented thinker and hands on team member