Title: Demand & Inventory Analyst
A Senior Demand & Inventory Analyst position is open with the leading supplier of track maintenance, inspection, and services, holding an annual revenue of $326.9M. They work to optimize infrastructure and maintenance to all-class railroads across the globe.
- Develop plans to ensure optimum inventory levels.
- Create production schedules and implement new procedures to ensure proper inventory numbers.
- Identify gaps between available supply and allocation.
- Manage coordination of forecasts and availability related to product introductions and phase outs.
- Use historical data, sales trends, and customer projections to create demand forecasts.
- 3+ year's experience in planning, purchasing, or related analyst experience.
- Material planning, analyst, inventory planning experience.
- Experience with excel
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with impeccable communication skills
If you are interested in the Demand & Inventory Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.