A national Leading Automotive organizations is currently seeking a Senior Manager of Strategic Sourcing to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus on managing the procurement of raw materials including but not limited to metals, chemicals, batteries, polyurethanes, and more.
This role is on-site in the greater Orlando, FL area and relocation will be provided if needed.
- Interface with Planning, Quality Control, Accounts Payable and Warehousing on a regular basis to ensure that the purchasing function is consistently meeting the needs of the business.
- Research and negotiate vendor agreements and contracts
- Establish and manage key supplier relations and supplier negotiations
- Effectively lead and manage a team
- Review suppliers and KPI development
- Maintain Purchasing Policies, all internal SOPs, and assist in maintaining capital expenditures and other accounting procedures related to Purchasing as necessary.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
- Oversee the operations and daily activities of the purchasing department
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business management, or related field
- 7+ years of Procurement experience
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Proven supplier relationship experience
- Must have great relationship skills and executive presence
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- The ability to network effectively in the industry