A leading Chemical Manufacturing organization is looking to add a Senior Planner to their growing team! You will be responsible for leading Master Planning, Scheduling, Controlling, and Measuring Production Operations. This is a pivotal position, allowing you to work cross-functionally and aid in the success and growth plans of the company.
You will need to be based in the South Houston, TX area.
This role operates on a Hybrid Schedule.
- Oversee all inventory management and supply planning processes
- Handle all Production Planning Movements through the Manufacturing Cycle
- Set Strategies to enhance S&OP, Forecasting, Demand and Supply Planning processes
- Develop/Drive KPIs to create a transparent and competitively advantaged supply chain
- Engage in cross-functional projects, providing exceptional Project Management insight
- Actively seek supply chain optimization opportunities & cost savings
- Lead plans to drive continuous improvement
- BA or BS degree in Supply Chain, Business, Logistics, Engineering, or related field required plus a minimum of 5 years Supply Chain & Logistics experience.
- Strong communication, reporting, and presentations skills
- SAP/ERP skills
- APICS CPIM certification or in process
- Experience with various modes of bulk transportation, including marine, rail and bulk liquid truck.