Tier-1 US consumer Electronics company is seeking to hire a SENIOR Principal Product Development Manager in their Taipei office. The company is seeking to hire talent who can take on a leadership role, manage a team, take responsibility for budget, manage the ODM relationship and drive innovation! This is a a new hadcount role.
The company offers excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
- Define product/solution development lifecycle process to be implemented throughout the organization
- Lead and deliver the entire lifecycle from product definition and planning through to production and release.
- Ensure dependency and deliverable tracking across products/solutions/functions
- Work closely with the internal NPI team
- 12 to 15 years of related experience in a professional role.
- Excellent knowledge and application of engineering concepts along with effective problem-solving ability
- Solid understanding of business environment and competition *
- Ability to manage, motivate and direct a cross functional workgroup; and drive successful negotiations *
- Solid interpersonal and presentation skills *
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree
If you are looking for a new career chapter and challenge, apply now!