Senior Process Development Engineer for Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Process Development Engineer | Senior Level
- Madison, WI
This leading pharmaceutical firm needs an experienced Process Development/Process Engineer for the Technical Services group. The company competes on the highest levels in their space and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Senior Process Development Engineer will be expected to use their scale up and production improvement background to help with technical transfers. The role calls for someone with a strong background in a GMP or ISO environment. The Senior Process Development Engineer should have a solid CMO background as well.
The Senior Process Development Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with R&D on new product introduction/sustaining products
- Help with tech transfers and scale up activity
- Equipment validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Consistently meet time-sensitive goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years in pharma or biotech (process development, pharmaceutical manufacturing)
- Strong with Tech Transfer
- Strong Interpersonal and Written Skills
If you are looking use your skills with a thriving technical services group, apply today.