Senior Process Engineer needed for Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Chicago, IL
- Relocation Package Available
A global contract research and manufacturing Pharmaceutical company is searching for a Senior Process Engineer to provide hands-on technical support for processes, engineering, and continuous improvement projects. General working knowledge of an aseptic manufacturing facility as a whole is a must.
The Senior Process Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Fill gaps in processes throughout the site as needed. Complete change controls and continuous process improvements.
- Works with customers and several departments to coordinate activities in accordance with schedules, customer specs, and established quality guidelines.
- Actively lead continuous improvement projects (Black Belt, Green Belt, Kaizens) through the use of Lean and process improvement methodologies
- Review all SOPs, write Problem Reports (PR's), and conduct training associated with such.
- Able to work with little or no guidance or support to improve equipment and processes. Leverage the Technical Operations team and additional resources around you to be more successful.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5+ years of direct experience
- Ability to obtain Lean Six Sigma certification and maintain certification
- Solid working knowledge of a sterile processing environment