- Responsible for managing the duties related to Facility Utilities Planning Program, assisting in the planning and design of Facilities Construction and expansion projects.
- Collect, classify, evaluate utilities data and information used in supporting the facilities utilities consumption management and capital program.
- Collaborate with IT and site representatives to ensure using the right software for estimating facilities capacity and modeling.
- Coordinate between global team representatives in modelling and estimating facilities capacity.
- Work with teams from global and site facilities to estimates for new Layout and technode scenarios.
- Utilize PDCA closed loop management review to continually improve program effectiveness and efficiency
- Reporting the progress of the project to global team leaders
- Identifies improvement in facilities utility.
- Drive network BKM sharing through network peers and PAC managers using globally aligned sharing platform
- A BSc Or Beng in Engineering degree
- 5+ Years of Facility or Equipment Tool Management Experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing Environment.
- 2+ year management experience desired.
- Positive attitude towards difficulties; Great communication skills.
- Skills In Excel and Simple Code Writing Desired.
- Great Leadership, Interpersonal Skills, and Team Building Spirit.
- Able to work with multicultural team