DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Chemicals organisation who is looking to add a Senior Project Engineer to their growing team. This position would be responsible for monitoring projects overall processes and daily operations in the manufacturing site. This candidate would manage multiple projects, all in support of manufacturing operations including scope, cost, and engineering design.
Senior Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Use Project management tools to define and implement solutions that meet project goals and objectives.
- Create project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, preparing cost estimates, and performance standards.
- Plan and execute plant layout, process flow, and machine capability improvements.
- The ability to Identify and implement solutions for product loss reduction and overall production line throughput focusing on disciplined management of change.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering.
- Travel up to 40%