- Develop, plan, coordinate and direct engineering aspects of projects across multiple locations that are of major scope and importance. Manages multiple, often concurrent projects and meets expectations.
- Understand the business needs and has a thorough knowledge of the customer when developing a project scope. Incorporates business foresight of emerging technological trends. Leads development of Project Charter and documents the requirements that satisfy the stakeholder's needs and expectations.
- Use established PM tools and techniques (FEP, Cash Flow Projections, Scope / Schedule Control, etc.) to stay within authorized budget limits and achieve the overall project and organizational objectives.
- Develop project plan documenting the actions necessary to define, prepare, integrate and coordinate all subsidiary plans.
- Direct and manage Project Execution by performing the work defined in the project plan to achieve project objectives.
- Close the project by finalizing all activities across all the Project Management Process Groups to formally complete the project or phase.
Back to jobs
Senior Project Engineer
- Location Columbus
- Job type Permanent
- Salary US$140000 - US$150000 per annum
- Discipline Engineering
- Reference PR/414737_1680274613