I am working with a world leader in food production, searching for a senior project manager to lead implementation and SAP roll-out projects. They will work closely with the supply chain function and assist with business processes and data changes.
- Drives and leads the planning and coordination of the SAP implementation, ensuring delivery on time, adhering to standards and meeting agreed local business needs
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and technical experience with the ability to root cause issues to solve complex problems for our clients.
- Defines projects in terms of project scope, time lines, and resource requirements
- Manages the delivery of full life cycle implementation of projects including workshops, conceptual design, detailed design, build/configuration, testing, data design & coaching/supervising data preparation by business users, end-user training and execution
- Defines the technical design for supply chain applications alongside the business teams
- Keeps up to speed with "best-practice" evolution in the respective functional / business process area (business principles, business processes) of the Supply Chain
- Collaborate with regional supply chain teams to ensure future designs
- Contributing to the continuous development of methods and tools, thought leadership, and internal propositions.
- Degree in engineering, business administration, supply chain or related field
- 8 years experience in the integrated supply chain, ideally planning.
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management
- Experience leading large implementation or roll out projects
- In-depth knowledge of ERP systems
- Able to work within and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage complex analytical projects
- Positive and agile mindset, ability to embrace change.
- Flexible for travel up to 40%
- Working with a world leader in their industry
- Opportunity for frequent travel
- Competitive salary package