- Lead, develop, and execute strategic sourcing activities, including implementation of suppliers, negotiation of contracts, establish risk mitigation strategies, and initiate continuous improvement strategies determined by key performance indicators and supplier business reviews.
- Collaborate with the functional departments to support strategic project management and new product launches.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential suppliers that align with both immediate and continuous business needs.
- Manage and lead team to support department and company goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a technically related field
- 5-10 years' experience in Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain, or technical position in a consumer products, high volume seasonal manufacturing environment
- Project Management experience
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!