A leading distribution management company is looking to bring on a Senior Technical Buyer to their already impressive team. This position will purchase goods, materials, and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, considering price, quality, and delivery while ensuring continuity of supply.
- Monitor status of orders to ensure on time information and delivery of all materials
- Purchase goods, materials, and services to ensure operational needs are met
- Lead continuous improvement efforts
- Provide technical and commercial assistance to the commodity buyers
- Work closely with receiving and engineering to evaluate vendors and suppliers
- Evaluate and assist with inventory processes. PO management, return orders, etc...
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, or Operations is a plus
- Experience with Hydraulic sealing products and cylinder applications
- Minimum 5 years of MRP/ERP experience
- Problem Solving and Analytic knowledge
- Collaborative mindset
- Planning and inventory knowledge
- Ability to work on-site
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- CPIM, CSCP, or APICS certifications are an advantage
If this role sounds like a good fit for you please apply above and we will be in touch shortly.