Senior Test Engineer needed for Leading Aerospace & Defense Company
- Senior Test Engineer | Aerospace & Defense
- Palm Bay, FL
An exciting, leading Aerospace & Defense company is looking to add a Senior Test Engineer to their team of passionate, talented individuals in their state-of-the-art facility in Florida!
Offering a high growth trajectory and collaborative environment, the Senior Test Engineer will have the opportunity to make direct impact and create a path of achievements, while working in a thriving company! You will be responsible for the test engineering support and development, using Special Test Equipment for space vehicle sub-systems prior to launch, design of Test Set Hardware, failure testing, and following the space vehicle through final testing.
The Senior Test Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Design of Test Set Hardware, ITAs, cabling and documentation for Special Test Equpment
- Test Engineering support for development of testing approach
- Collect test data, analysis of test data, and generate failure and test results
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or related field
- 9+ years of experienced in hardware and software lifecycle and test solution
- 5+ years of experience with space vehicle level test development and integration
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills